twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is there settings on my PC somewhere that allow me to cut and paste pics into the body of my Yahoo Email?

It works on other PCs just not mine. That tells me that my Yahoo preferences are set up right. I use IE 7 and Firefox. I get the same result with either browser.

Is there settings on my PC somewhere that allow me to cut and paste pics into the body of my Yahoo Email?
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/2040/ie7_... %26lt;,that site will show/tell you how to add the copy/paste to your browser however,you can only paste images into body of yahoo mail if they are loaded into a web place such as "photobucket" "flickr" or Etc
Reply:Yahoo mail does not support the embedding of pictures into the text body, it will not work on any computer, only with other mail programs maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment