twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is there technology that can allow me to see how often an email has been viewed and by whom?

Is there software that allows me to see how often my email has been viewed, at what times, and by whom?

Is there technology that can allow me to see how often an email has been viewed and by whom?
Yes, there are ways of telling how often an email has been viewed. But there is know way of telling by whom. For example if some one has your email account name and pass there is know way of telling who used it last, It will only say that date and time it was last read or used.


You can tell an email has been viewed more then once because once it has been read it will be unboiled and it will move to your viewed in box. Or it will say the date and time it has been read at. If this does not help you just pm me and I will be more then happy to explain it to you in a more understandable way.





Ok hope that helps,


No comments:

Post a Comment