twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I change the email address on my MSN account?

I have an msn account, but the email I use with it is playing up, so I created a new one, and it's now the email I use to keep in contact with friends. But my msn is still using my old email, and I am wanting to delete that account, although I can't while it is still in use with my MSN account. Is there anyway in which I can change the email address on my MSN account, to my new address?

How do I change the email address on my MSN account?
hi


►►►to use your MSN with your new account


open MSN


write your OLD account's name and password


click on 'don't remember my account and password'





►then write your new account and password


click on remember my account





►►►to export / import your contacts to your new account





►in your actual MSN


contacts


save instant messaging contacts





►it will be saved in 'C:/my documents'





►in your new account


sign in MSN





contacts


import contacts


go to the file created previously


open or import





that' s it





►you can also do this using your mail account


in the old one


contacts


export contacts


in the new one


contacts


import contacts





►►►finally cancel your old account





►in your windows live hotmail


options


more options


►manage your account


view and edit your personal information


it will take you to the account settings page (it may ask for your password)


►then on the account settings page


go 2 settings


and then on the right you'll find "close account"





►it will be available other 120 days and then it will be cancelled definitely








☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεð☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε ðคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆¢øρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


★ðøη'т ¢øρу, вε øяιgιคℓ★


No comments:

Post a Comment