twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I send an email to a cellphone?

Or is that even possible?


Cellphones can send texts to emails but can I send an email to a cellphone?


Please help me out here,it's really important. And I don't have a phone so don't give me some gay answer like just use your phone..

How can I send an email to a cellphone?
Yes, it is possible. There's a website, can't remember what [you might be able to find with google], where you can find the email address of phone numbers. The email depends on the phone provider.





However, I just use a website called txtdrop.com. You just type the number, the message, and the return email. That will work. Also, if they reply to you, you can see what their phone numbers email address is from your inbox.
Reply:were yuu put the sender put yur email

business opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment