twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Suddenly today when I compose email the contacts that match come up so small I can't read them. How do I fix?

As I type in address field for email a list of my similar contacts comes up for me to choose from but the print is so small I can't read it. I haven't changed anything and can 't find any way to correct this. I have not downloaded IE 7 yet. Could that be the problem. Obviously, Yahoo has changed something.

Suddenly today when I compose email the contacts that match come up so small I can't read them. How do I fix?
I haven't downloaded IE7 either. Nor the newer version of Yahoo because everyone seems to be having trouble with it.


You could click on View from the IE toolbar. Rest your mouse on Text Size and select Larger or Largest from the menu that opens to the right . Or...


Try it this way In Yahoo Classic:


After you click on Compose or Forward to open the message window, click on "To" to open your address book which is set up only for emailing.


Check the boxes (TO, BC or BCC) next to the contacts you wish to send to, go to the top of the list and click "Insert Checked Contacts." The addresses you selected will be in the fields you selected and the address book will close.



Reply:Get firefox because it is more secure, loads faster and is more stable. Download and a cool article on Firefox http://imperviouscomputer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment