twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Whats the longest time more or less you ever spent writing someone a email before?

And what made you spend so much time on that email? Or why was that email so important to you? And after you sent the email, did you feel it was worth it?

Whats the longest time more or less you ever spent writing someone a email before?
I once wrote an email to a girl after I had split up with another girl. The email content had nothing to do with having split up but I felt so sick after splitting up I needed to keep my mind busy. The email was about 3500 word. I spent about 2 hours writing it or something like that. The email was important to me because it was in response to an email this person had sent me and they were interested in something that I had done so I wanted to be detailed and cover everything the question could have been asking. When I hit send, I definitely felt the email was worth it. The content was amazing and I knew she would like it. Low and behold she did. Coincidentally (or not probably), we started dating about 3 months later. For some reason I think about that email every now and then... I feel happy when I think about it.





I hope that helps and take care.
Reply:10 minutes. it was worth it


No comments:

Post a Comment