twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

How do i change my yahoo email on my blackberry?

i have a blackberry and i have the yahoo email application. i set up my old email address into it, and now i deleted that one and got a new yahoo email address. how do i change it to get my new email email's to be sent to my phone, in other words, how do i change my yahoo email on my blackberry?

How do i change my yahoo email on my blackberry?
You have to click on the icon "setup internet mail"





that will take you to all of the internet mail accounts that you have setup. If you wish to delete the one you currently have just click delete, once you've clicked on the email address.





Same to add a new one, just add new account...type your email address and password and your Blackberry will automatically create a new yahoo icon for that email address





good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment