twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I forward a suspicious Email without opening it?

My anti virus software provider has requested a copy of the email in question. They said to just forward it to them but I can't see a way to do so without opening the email and I know it is phony because I was told to expect it. I was informed by my wife to expect this (aparantly it went to all in her address book) and that she did not send it. When I contacted Zonealarm they said to forward it to there support department. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!


Wildbill

How can I forward a suspicious Email without opening it?
Here's how to do the forwarding bit: click the crtl key and at the same time click the "forward" button to forward a message as an attachment, mac users should click the "apple" key and click "forward" simultaneously.
Reply:You can try to move the email in virus chest; when you're done open and forward it to your anti virus provider.If the email is moved to virus chest it cannot infest your pc suposing that it has something.


No comments:

Post a Comment