twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

Can you send a fax through email for free?

I am looking for a job. One employer wants me to fax my resume instead of email. Emailing would be fine, but I have no fax. So can I send it through my email somehow?

Can you send a fax through email for free?
Faxzero.com - but there's an advertisement on the header which will look bad because you are apllying for a job.





Onesuite.com Fax Plus - paid service at 2.5 cents per page sent.
Reply:No problem :) You can fax your email with email faxing. There are many ways to do this, of course there are free faxing site, HOWEVER since it is a resume I do not recommend you do this, because although it is free the faxing companies name will be all over the cover letter and it will not look professional for you.





My advice is that you take advantage of the free 30 day trial that online fax companies offer. At http://faxfromyourcomputer.com/ they list the best companies that all provide a free 30 day trial. So go ahead and give it a try, send you fax, all for free! Then after 30 days you can decide whether you want to sign-up to the faxing service or just cancel :)





hope this information helps and contact me if you have any questions


No comments:

Post a Comment