twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't open my other email add coz my enemy changed my pasword and edited my account info.What should i do?

My old yahoo account was hacked by my enemy, she changed my password and edited my personal information so that i couldn't change my password. I'm scared she might use my account for bad purposes.


I want to close that aacount but how? My personal information has been edited. Somebody help me please.

I can't open my other email add coz my enemy changed my pasword and edited my account info.What should i do?
Send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com. If this doesn't help, call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572, explain to a customer service person what happened. They will ask you to do certain things and then they compare your original info with the changed info. Within 24 hrs you should get your account back!





To see how well this works, go to the links below...:-)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


http://de.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment