twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there a way to receive text messages through my pc such as email?

My plan doesn't have text messaging, but my phone is capable of doing it. Would it be possible to add text messaging to my plan if there's no way of receiving/sending text messages through an email or something?

Is there a way to receive text messages through my pc such as email?
You need to have MMS on your phone to receive texts's from your e-mail instead of SMS. MMS (pic messaging) needs to be activated from the carrier before you can receive texts or attachements from your e-mail address!!





To send via e-mail this is what u need to do


mobilenumber@providerinfo


(AT%26amp;T for instance is ***********@txt.att.net or @mms.att.net)


This will come through on your phone as a MMS
Reply:You can add text messaging to your plan. I would recommend it, because if you don't have a texting plan %26amp; get texts, you'll be 20 cents per message.





To send an e-mail from your phone to a computer, you use:


Text= 10digitphonenumber@txt.att.net


Picture= 10digitphonenumber@mms.att.net

hi5

No comments:

Post a Comment