twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Where can I find a free email list that I can use to send scheduled emails to members of my message board?

I would like to use it to send reminders about upcoming events to people who opt in, but I'd need to type them and schedule them to be sent on certain days. I was thinking along the lines of Bravenet, but didn't see anything there. Any ideas?

Where can I find a free email list that I can use to send scheduled emails to members of my message board?
try yahoo messenger boards that might work very good for you and then you can do what ever you want to do and send what you want to
Reply:go for firefox than internet explorer





get the latest firefox edition here for free also download more free softwares like picasa and toolbar which has softwares like anti-virus, adobe... all for free...........





remember to be online while downloading and installing.





link : http://www.gauravsinghal.net/e-mails.htm





and





http://www.gc-aryan.tk

download

No comments:

Post a Comment