twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Has anyone managed to send an email through outlook from a Sky account. If so please help - I give up?

I have followed all instructions given but am still unable to send an email through Outlook (though I can receive mail). When I send a test email it says something like 'doesn't recognise ssl'. Sky have been no help whatsoever!

Has anyone managed to send an email through outlook from a Sky account. If so please help - I give up?
If it is a sky email account then it is unlikely you want ssl turned on, there will be tick boxes saying use secure connection or ssl untick these and try again. if it is not a sky email address then obviously sky have no obligation to help or may be unable to, if it is a third party email address contact the administrator and confirm the correct server settings for the outgoing mail server.


No comments:

Post a Comment