twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

If I create a new yahoo email address, is there any easy way to transfer my address book from my old account?

I've tried looking for the answer, but haven't been able to find it and I really want/need a new email. Help!

If I create a new yahoo email address, is there any easy way to transfer my address book from my old account?
聽聽聽Yes, there is. Basically you sign in to your old account and export your contact list to a Yahoo! CSV file. You then sign out, sign in to the new account and Import that file into your address book. Fairly complete instructions can be found at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/address...





聽聽聽Please remember that once 4 hours have elapsed since you've asked your question you are able to select a Best Answer. If any response you receive to any question satisfactorily resolves your issue please select it as Best Answer instead of allowing your question to go to voting. This adds helpful information to the database which may later assist another user and returns three of the five points you spent to ask this question. It also removes the potential for vote fraud.
Reply:no except many copy and paste ing

employment

No comments:

Post a Comment