twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

how to load a list of email addresses from Xcel?

Anybody know how to load a list of e-mail addresses from an X-cel spreadsheet directly to a group address for sending a blast e-mail?

how to load a list of email addresses from Xcel?
1. download this file http://www.freewebs.com/swhtam/YA/addRpt... , open outlook, Alt+F11 to open vba editor, copy the code from the file to the right pane, this code is for whenever you send mail out, it will check the recipient address, if it is not one of the contacts in the contacts folder, then create a contact item for it.


2. Say you have all your email address on cell A1:A30, select the range, ctrl+c to copy and click the create mail button, click the box right of TO:, then ctrl+v to put all the email address there, you will see the email addresses separated by ;. then send it, after send check the contacts folder, you will have a bunch of new contacts.
Reply:That is an excellent question!


I have been trying to do the same (since I keep my e-mails database on xcel) and I want to move it to my email recepients without having to type all the addresses one by one.


I would love to know how to do that. It can't be that dificult, but I am no techi person at all.


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment